- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: obey the law; only process personal data in a way that people would reasonably expect; always be open about our data protection practices.
- Purpose limitation: normally only process personal data for the specific reason we collected it and nothing else.
- Data minimization: don’t process any more data than we need.
- Accuracy: make sure that any personal data we hold is adequate and accurate.
- Storage limitation: don’t store personal data for longer than we need to.
- Integrity and confidentiality: always process personal data securely.
What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in customer service responses and to improve our website.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, forum, live chat, or phone).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, and enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Help remember a user’s login session.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are all a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. We do not ever sell your information to third parties.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can:
- Email us at: info@localhost
- Or click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to review and delete your account information, you can:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travoinspire Global Pvt. Ltd;
Unit No. 222, Aggarwal Square Plaza,
Plot No.8, Pocket 7, Sector 12, Dwarka,